skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just for Today!
Well today i recieved an e-mail from my russian princess,Elena,and she has finaly asked for money.We have been writing each other back and forth for 6 months now and she types out 3 lines asking for 300.I have made it a point of NEVER doing ANY buisness over the web or net.I will never send money either,or buy something from this new "marvel of Technology".I am kinda bummed out as i didnt think she was like that,you know ,the kind of woman that asks a man for cash at the drop of a hat, or the ol "i love you" and give me some money now! I do not know why i seem to attract these kind of girls,some of them might be genuine,but not many.But i thought we (elena and me) had something more then that.Well chalk up another broken heart and another learning experence i guess eh.Things are nice and cool ,now that i have my A.C.(still have to block off the rest of the window though.
No comments:
Post a Comment