Wednesday, June 14, 2006

bad news today

Well today i learned that my brothers son(kyle,8 yrs)found his mom hanging in the bedroom.also a friend in sudbury,john=superman,has also done himself in.suicide seems to be popular last wek-end,wonder if there was a full moon?it was nice out today ,but a little too hot for me.the sun can trigger a propheria attack and they are very painfull,stress also.I also learned that a friend of mine Arron raymond,has been charged with murder 1,and attempted murder.Something told me to go visit him and so i did,he is keeping his head straight for the prelim this week to be held in sudbury.it was good to talk to him.he is avoiding his family,as he says that it makes his time harder when they came to visit him so he stopped those visits.I pray for him and hope it all works out ok.I remember wheni was inside on the same charges(m2)so i know how it feels to just sit and get no visits.it sucks really.well fellow bloggers ,keep on bloggin eh,oh and the oilers won tonight keeping their play-offs hopes up.GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAY!!well nity nite all,and peace eh! Posted by Picasa

No comments: